At Berkshire Carpets & Blinds we offer an extensive collection of domestic floor coverings and blinds from recognised brands, with our own fully-qualified fitters to handle all your installation needs.
We aim to provide a straightforward, all-in-one service, encompassing the following:
- Free measure and quotation
- Move furniture, take-up/dispose of existing floor coverings (we are a registered waste carrier)
- Fitting by our own skilled staff
- After sales care (e.g. re-stretching)
Our quotations include all of the above, unless noted. Unlike some retailers, there are no hidden delivery charges, etc.
In carpeting we cover the full complement of compositions, (woven, wool, polypropylene, wool/polypropylene mixes, sisal/seagrass/jute/coir) in various patterns (plain, striped, berber and heather, pindot) and styles (cut pile, saxony, loop cord, ribbed) to suit almost anywhere in the house.
Our vinyls also come in an assortment of styles (wood effect, stone effect, tile effect, plain, and patterned) with nearly all including R9 or R10 slip-resistance.
To complement the rest of the room, we also supply and fit made-to-measure blinds in all styles.
- Roman blinds
- Roller blinds
- Vertical blinds
- Venetian blinds (wood and aluminium)
- Pleated blinds
- Velux blinds
- Shutter blinds (through a specialist subcontractor)
- Pleated blinds
- INTU blinds (roller/venetian/pleated blinds built into a frame and designed without the need for cords or rods, allowing them to be fitted seamlessly to doors and windows)
Through The Finishing Touch we can add a border to spare bits of carpet leftover from fitting, into rugs. For carpets supplied and fitted by us, this is a complimentary service.
A selection of some of the brands and suppliers we use:
Including Penthouse Carpets